A decision you won’t regret
Many funeral directors are seeing the benefit of joining SAIF – the only trade association specifically for independent funeral directors. SAIF has seen a rise in membership in 2019 and currently has more than 935 members.
Please feel assured that as our membership grows the dedication to each member remains the same. We aim to answer your queries and concerns without delay and the support given to each member is as strong as it has always been.
As a reminder, the key benefits of membership are:
- Dispute Resolution Scheme: A complaints procedure, investigation and, if required, resolution scheme giving extra confidence to your client
- Events: Including an annual banquet weekend, regional meetings and online training
- HR Resource Centre: Members of SAIF can access advice through the members’ area of the website, and book telephone appointments at SAIF Business Centre
- NextGen: Have created several platforms for all its members to have a supporting body of likeminded business people who also share the stresses and strains of being “the future leaders of their businesses”
- Professional Indemnity Insurance: standard inclusion at no extra cost
- Quality Assurance Inspections: regular inspections with guidance on correct procedures, protocol and best practice
- SAIF Acquisition: An introduction agency for any independent owners who wish to consider selling their business to another independent, so that their name is safeguarded with common vision and values
- SAIF Business Centre: a friendly, efficient team to help with any inquiry
- SAIFCharter: financial incentives for members who exclusively sell Golden Charter Funeral Plans
- SAIF Helpline: free help with tax and legal advice
- SAIFInsight: regular magazines (print and online) to keep you up to date with industry news and views
- SAIF logo: for all stationery and advertising material, demonstrating to members of the public that you are a respected professional
- SAIF Members’ Website: featuring downloadable templates, guidance notes and webinars, along with details of the SAIF AGM, regional meetings and education days
- SAIFSupport: free and confidential service run by Professional Help – a member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy – offering help for funeral directors and their staff who are distressed, under acute pressure or suffering with depression
- Unrivalled knowledge: access to SAIF officers and an Executive with a vast range of funeral directing experience across the UK, as well as various discounted services and support.
If you would like more information about joining SAIF and being able to access benefits including Professional Indemnity Insurance, please don’t hesitate to contact the SAIF Business Centre; we are only a phone call away and will be happy to help.
Tel: 0345 230 6777 or visit SAIF.org.ukTags: acquisition, benefits, Business, centre, dispute resolution, helpline, HR, insurance, logo, membership, NextGen, resource, SAIFCharter, SAIFSupport, website