Special General Meeting 2021
A Special General Meeting of the National Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors is to be held from 2.30pm on Tuesday September 14, 2021. The event will take place at the Manor of Groves Hotel, High Wych, Sawbridgeworth, Herts CM21 0JU. (Subject to the latest coronavirus restrictions.)
To indicate if you can or cannot attend, please email SAIF with your company name, postcode and membership number by September 10.
- Welcome from the National President Mark Porteous.
- Apologies for absence.
- Confirm minutes of the Special General Meeting of October 6, 2020.
- Matters arising.
- Vote on proposal by National Executive Committee of subscription rates for 2022.
- Vote on proposal for a revised SAIF Code of Practice September 2021, that incorporates the legal changes of the CMA Order 2021 and draft Code of Practice from the Scottish Government.
- Details of Annual General Meeting 2022 being held on Saturday March 19, 2022, at Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh.
- Any other business as tabled and agreed prior to this meeting.
- Close of meeting.