National infant loss conference
The Foundation for Infant Loss Training will be hosting Infant Loss: Identifying best practice between hospitals, funeral directors and crematoria.
The event on Monday 18 September 2017 runs from 9am to 5pm at Birmingham Conference and Events Centre at £95 with refreshments, lunch and certificate included.
The confirmed speakers are:
• Anne Barber, Managing Director: Civil Ceremonies Celebrant Training
• Peter Wyllie, FSBP: Independent Celebrant
• Roger Gale, Chief Executive: The Child Funeral Charity
• Judith Dandy, Dandelion Dreams: Setting up a baby funeral provision
• Tim Morris, CEO: The Institute for Cemetery and Crematorium Management: Legal Issues
• The Foundation for Infant Loss Training’s Funeral Director of the Year: Aaron Taylor: Edd Frost and Daughters, Banbury
• Jason Maiden, Chelsea Funeral Directors and Natasha Bradshaw Superintendent & Registrar Mortlake Crematorium: Best practice between funeral directors and crematoria
• Rachel Bennett, lead Chaplain: Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust: How religious beliefs affect parents’ approach to a pregnancy or infant loss
• Dr André Coetzee, Consultant Perinatal Pathologist, Birmingham Women’s and Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
• Debbie Foster and Sarah Davies, Anatomical Pathology Technicians, Birmingham Women’s and Children’s NHS Foundation Trust: Covering ethical and practice related matters
• SANDS, offers links to funeral directors and support
Some exhibitor opportunities are still available.Tags: Birmingham, conference, infant, Loss, training